Sunday, May 10, 2015

Colorful Tattered Teddy Tear Bear KEEPSAKE Box Frame


 
 
I made this with my sweet girls for Mother's Day! I used their footprints and my 4 year old made the heart coaster at pre-school. I made the authentic Leinzlove Tear Bears and together we added all kinds of sequins and gemstones.
 
I came up with the quote myself. "No Matter where these sweet little feet take you. I'll be right there beside you!"
 
This is currently in my kitchen! It will be a long term treasure! <3
 
 
Have a tear bear custom made for you!
 
Tear Bears are furry mulberry paper embellishments used mainly for scrapbooking and card making. But they can also be used in many crafty décor ways. On frames, in frames, magnets and anywhere you want to add super cute.
 
Like my Facebook page for weekly piecing giveaways.
 
or check out what I currently have for sale on eBay.
 
Another of this Box Frame!
 

1 comment:

  1. Awe.... how precious!!! I bet they had so much fun making this with with! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete