Saturday, May 2, 2015

KBD Honey Bee Bears Paper Piecing Set

 
 
 
2 Honey Bee Tear Bears
+5 matching honey scene embellishments
OOAK! Handmade and one of its kind.
 These authentic Leinzlove Tear Bears are hand torn with the best handcrafted mulberry paper in the world. I use the thickest mulberry paper in multiple layers to give the best fuzzy realistic look possible.
 These pieces were made one piece at a time with great precision and care. Every piece is hand chalked and glued with Fabri-tac for a super strong hold. I use only the best acid free supplies.
This set features: 4 gorgeous blue gemstone embellishments, 2 leaves and 2 ladybug Jolee Embellishments.
Approximate measurements: 
Flying Honey Bear: 3 1/2  inches tall, 5 1/2 inches wide.
Sitting Honey Bear: 4 1/2 inches tall, 2 1/4 inches wide.
Single bumble bee: 1 inch
Honey Comb: 3 1/2 inches tall, 5 inches wide.
Flowers: 1 1/4 inch
 
 
I created this using a Cutie Katoodle pattern from Kadoodle Bug Designs.


 Find me on Facebook www.facebook.com/leinzlovetearbears for weekly piecing giveaways.
 
 
Find me on eBay www.ebay.com/sch/leinzlove
 
More pics.





 

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my many favorite sets!!! LOVE it!!! :) Have a great Day! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I love it as well! :)

    ReplyDelete