Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Copic Colored My Besties Christmas Easel Card

Hi, Everyone! Today, I'm up on the My Besties, Meet at the Scrappers Corner Challenge Blog.
 
Join us for the Monthly Challenge, "Anything Goes" Must Use a My Besties.
 
This months Challenge Winner gets this set donated from Sherri Baldy.

 
 Onto my FIRST My Besties, Design Team Project!

This is My Besties, By Sherri Baldy Image 778 Found

HERE on Etsy.
 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/248500764/instant-download-digital-digi-stamps-big?ref=shop_home_active_7
 
Join these SUPER FUN Groups
 My Besties Designs Facebook Group HERE!
Meet at the Scrappers Corner Facebook group HERE! 
 
I created this Christmas Easel Card using a super cute My Besties digital stamp.
 
 
I also use super cute cardstock, sprinkles and embellishments from Doodlebug Design.
The white sparkle on My Besties hat is Stampendous Shaved Ice.
 
I colored my Bestie with Copic Markers.

 
 


Thanks for your visit. It has been a pleasure to share my inspiration.


 This is linked up at following parties.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment