Friday, November 6, 2015

PDE LINKY Party, Anything Goes: Pig Tear Bear Card


 
 

Welcome to Leinzlove Tear Bears!
 
It's time for this weeks challenge over at PDE LINKY PARTY.
 
For my first challenge I created this any occasion or not card.
 
I got the pig from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs. I uploaded the svg cutting file into Cricut Design Space.  I cut out the pattern for my tear bear with my Cricut Explore.
 
I traced all of my pieces into the back of thick pink mulberry paper. I proceeded to tare each piece out and assembled them in layers with Fabri-Tac. I took a wire brush and bushed around the edges. (With my mulberry paper pieces upside down.)
 
This is how I gave my pig its fluffy, furry look making him a tear bear. I chalked all of the pieces using Colorbox Cats eye chalk in Pink Sky. His hooves were chalked in chesnut roan and his spots in charcoal.
 
I used white colorbox and gel pens to create his eyes and other details. I finished my pig by brushing him with a soft brush.

I chose a super cute background using my favorite Doodlebug Design cardstock. I chose a fun sentiment and made it with my Cricut Explore using the print and cut feature.

Thanks for your visit.

Play along with us at the
PDE Linky Party!
New challenge every Friday!
Always Anything Goes!




 
 
 
 
 

6 comments: