Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Gift Giving Santa Claus Christmas Card

 
Hello, everyone! I can't believe how close Christmas is now! 3 days! WOW!
 
Today, I have here a Christmas card I created in Cricut Design Space and cut with my Cricut Explore. For this card I kept to the basics.
 
I uploaded the super cute Gifting Gifts Santa svg cutting file found here at Kadoodle Bug Designs.
 
I used Recollections cardstock and glitter cardstock. I fussy cut my beard and white fluff parts out of mulberry paper.
 
I used a couple yellow sprinkles and a super cute holly printed cardstock from Doodlebug Design.
 
I finished this off with present cabochons and did some detailing with colorbox chalk and gel pens.
 
The Santa is my weekly giveaway on my Facebook Fanpage! Head on over and enter to win it! I give away a tear bear or paper piecing every week!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment