Monday, February 29, 2016

MY Bestie Flower Birthday Card

Hi, Everyone! Today, I'm up on the Color It, Create It, Show it off,  Challenge Blog.

Join us for the Monthly Challenge, "Anything Goes".


Onto My Besties, Design Team Project!

I used My Besties, By Sherri Baldy Image 858 Found HERE.



https://www.etsy.com/listing/248500764/instant-download-digital-digi-stamps-big?ref=shop_home_active_7

Join these SUPER FUN Groups
 My Besties Designs Facebook Group HERE!
Color It, Create It, Show it Off Facebook group HERE!

I colored this gorgeous My Besties Digital Stamps using Copics. 
RV00, RV32, RV34
BG53, BG57
YG03, YG63, YG67
E50, E51, E53, E55

The background is cardstock from DoodleBug Design. I added some flowers and two sprinkles. The Happy Birthday Sentiment was made with my Cricut Explore.


 Thanks for your visit. It has been a pleasure to share my inspiration.



No comments:

Post a Comment