Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Chicken Tear Bear Scrapbook Embellishments


Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing furry tear bear chickens.

I created these with a pattern from Kadoodle Bug Designs called Farm Fresh.

Original Artwork by Whimsical Inklings by Cheryl - www.raggedyscrappin.com

I uploaded this svg cut file into Cricut Design Space and then cut out the pieces with my Cricut Explore. The tear bear chicken parts that I wanted furry. I tore them out of mulberry paper using a process called tear bear.

I then chalked each piece and assembled.

I have these chickens custom made to order here in my shop.

I am also giving a brown chicken away this week on my Facebook fanpage. Are you a fan? www.facebook.com/leinzlovetearbears

More Pictures of these cute Chicken paper pieced embellishments.



Also staged on a card here:


No comments:

Post a Comment