Thursday, March 31, 2016

Copic Coloring: My Besties Water colored Card


Join us for the Monthly Challenge, "Anything Goes".
A new challenge begins today and runs throughout the month.

Onto My Besties, Design Team Project!

I used My Besties, By Sherri Baldy Image IMG Sweet Cindy Bowzie Brittany Found HERE.


https://www.etsy.com/listing/248500764/instant-download-digital-digi-stamps-big?ref=shop_home_active_7

Join these SUPER FUN Groups

My Besties Designs Facebook Group HERE!
Color It, Create It, Show it Off Facebook group HERE!

I colored this gorgeous My Besties Digital Stamps using Copics. 

Skin: E50, E51, E53, E55
Purple: V000, V05, V06, V12
Blue: B91, B95, B97
Brown: E34, E35, E37
Green: G40, G43, YG25
Pink: RV02, RV04, RV06

I attatched my digital stamp to a background that I created by splattering watercolors. This is my first project using my brand new Shinhan Watercolor set. 

 Thanks for your visit. It has been a pleasure to share my inspiration.



No comments:

Post a Comment