Thursday, March 3, 2016

Easter Dressed Bunny Tear Bear Scrapbooking Embellishment



 I take custom orders for these cute furry bunny bears. You can find this here in my shop. CHOOSE your colors, standing or sitting! 


I created these using files from Kadoodle Bug Design.


I uploaded the svg cut files to Cricut Design Space and then cut the pieces from cardstock with my Cricut Explore. 

I took these pieces and traced them into the back of thick high quality mulberry paper and tore them out. I used a water brush and allowed my pieces to dry.

I then hand chalked in Surf Colorbox ink. And Assembled. I used some pink Peebles chalk to add some more depth to my bunny embellishment ears, chest and paws.

This was super fun to create. This bunny was then attached to cardstock from Lawn Fawn titles Perfectly Plaid. This paper is working so well with all of my Easter projects.

Thanks for stopping over today! Happy Crafting! And smile... The weekend is near! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment