Thursday, March 10, 2016

Just A Note Purple Tear Bear Card


Hello everyone! Happy Wednesday to you!

Today, I have a tear bear in my favorite color, purple. I made the bear using a process called tear bear. He is made of thick mulberry paper.

The flowers, base are all made with cardstock. I added two matching gems for flower centers.

Everything was chalked in colorbox and attached to my note card.

I used stamps from Jillibean Soup for my sentiment. I stamped a tag in memento black tuxedo ink and then cut it out and stamped it with sentiments from this same Just a note set.

The bear is a svg cut file from Kadoodle Bug Designs. Right now there is a freebie on their website daily to celebrate Kadoodle Bug Designs 5th Birthday!

Check out my shop to see a gallery of my tear art.

No comments:

Post a Comment