Tuesday, March 15, 2016

My Besties Coffee w/ Tear Bear Box Frame


Join us for the Monthly Challenge, "Anything Goes".

Onto My Besties, Design Team Reminder Project!

I used My Besties, By Sherri Baldy Image IMG 947 Found HERE.



https://www.etsy.com/listing/248500764/instant-download-digital-digi-stamps-big?ref=shop_home_active_7

Join these SUPER FUN Groups

My Besties Designs Facebook Group HERE!
Color It, Create It, Show it Off Facebook group HERE!

I colored this gorgeous My Besties Digital Stamps using Copics. 

I used Stickles for her fairy wings to make them sparkle. I attatched this to Bella Bvld. paper with donuts. It was the perfect match.

I tore out my tear bear using thick mulberry paper and a process called tear bear. I used the svg cut file from Kadoodle Bug Designs.

I cut the box frame out with my Cricut Explore. It's from the Tags, Boxes and More 2 cartridge. I then punched a hole through the top and added a ribbon.

I attached my digital stamp to a background that I created by splattering watercolors. This is my first project using my brand new Shinhan Watercolor set. 


This box frame is currently available for sale in My Shop
Leinzlove Tear Bears

 Thanks for your visit. It has been a pleasure to share my inspiration.



This is linked up in the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment