Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Water Colored Tear Bears (St. Patricks Day)




Hello Everyone! Happy Tuesday to you!
I am so excited about sharing my first water colored tear bears.

I created these as I would any other tear bear. I uploaded the svg cut file to Cricut Design Space and cut out the pattern with my Cricut Explore.

I used a svg cut file from Kadoodle Bug Designs.

I then traced my pattern into the back of mulberry paper and then I tore out my pieces using a process called tear bear.

I then placed my bear pieces onto a white sheet of cardstock and got out my Shinhan Professional Artist Grade watercolors, brushes, a glass of water. I then used different yellows and greens and splattered him up with my brushes.

I then allowed these water colored pieces to dry. After they were I edged the pieces in lime green colorbox ink. Then I assembled. I added a few glitter shamrock stickers.

This was so fun. Expect to see more water colored projects coming your way.

I am giving one of these bears away this week on my Facebook Fanpage: Leinzlove Tear Bears

I also have one for sale in my shop here.




No comments:

Post a Comment