Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Chick Tear Bear Bow Center



Hello everyone! This is my daughter Jacea here. She wore this tear bear in her hair for Easter pictures. I couldn't resist as it matched her outfit so well. It was unplanned, but look how well it works. Now I will put it in  her scrapbook with the pictures.


I uploaded the svg cut file to Cricut Design Space and then I cut out the pattern and the egg with my Cricut Explore. 

I traced my pattern into the back of mulberry paper and tore out my pieces. I chalked them using Colorbox in the color of Chestnut Roan. And Then I assembled as you would any other paper piecing.

I have one of these available and ready to ship in my shop here.

Lastly, I took Fabri Tac and glued it into the center of the bow.

Thanks for your visit today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment