Saturday, August 27, 2016

Copic Coloring: My Besties Halloween Witch Planner Layout

Hi, Everyone! Today, I'm sharing my entry for the coloring challenge going on here on the My Besties Designs, Color and Create Facebook Group.

JOIN US: You could win a Halloween My Besties Coloring Book



I used My Besties, By Sherri Baldy Scan006 Digital Stamp Found HERE.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/248500764/instant-download-digital-digi-stamps-big?ref=shop_home_active_7

And for more sharing and fun Join these SUPER FUN Groups.

My Besties Designs Facebook Group HERE!
Color It, Create It, Show it Off Facebook group HERE!

I colored this gorgeous My Besties Stamp using Copics. 

I added purple and green washi tapes and used a stamp set designed by Mindy Beverly from Craftin Desert Divas' to stamp in my to do boxes.

 Thanks for your visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment