Wednesday, August 17, 2016

DCWV August Challenge: Panda Bear Celebration Layout


Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing this layout I created for the #DCWV August Scrapaholic sketch challenge you can find here on the DCWV blog.

I'm totally in love with the yummy DCWV stacks and used the Celebration Stack and the Confetti Stack to make this layout. I was inspired and challenged by my super talented friend Sukie from Scrappin Dilly.

I colored this gorgeous Panda Bear digital stamp with Copic Markers. You can find many digital stamp files here at Kadoodle Bug Designs. Original artwork by Cheryl Whimsical Inklings.

This exact file has 6 Panda Bears and unlimited project ideas. DS Sweet Panda Birthday.

I used my Cricut Explore to design this layout and I cut out all of the mats with it.

Thanks so much for your visit today! 





No comments:

Post a Comment