Friday, September 22, 2017

Happy Camper Moose Tag (Crafting Desert Diva Guest DT project 1 of 4



Hello Friends! It's been to long. I'm stopping in today to share my guest design team project for the fabulous Craftin Desert Diva's.

This was super fun to create. I made my own fancy paper using Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks on craft paper. You can find these inks here in a variety of colors. 

I used the color faded jeans and mixed it up with some water. This was my first time using Distress Oxide. It was so much fun.

The gorgeous Moose stamp is from the Craftin Desert Diva's Happy Camper set found here

I colored this stamp with Copic Markers and attached it all to a burlap tag. 

I completed my look with Nuvo Drops smeared in the color Wedgewood Blue. I also used a few white drops as well 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment