Friday, September 22, 2017

Campfire Card (Craftin Desert Diva's Guest DT Project 3 of 4)


Hello friends! I'm stopping in to share a card I created guest designing for the fabulous Craftin Desert Diva's.

And WOW! Was this ever fun! These gorgeous stamps are from the Happy Camper Set found here. I colored them using Copic Markers and placed them on kraft paper. You get so much from this set. I created the whole scene with sentiment.

I then attached it to Family Ties Paper by American Crafts.

I used Nuvo drops in Wedgewood Blue mixed with some fine white glitter. I used a dauber to flatten out the drops. I topped it with some more Nuvo in Dandelion Yellow. The effects and designing you can do with these drops are endless and fun. I love having a collection of drops in my craft room ready for use. You can find many colors here.

Thanks for stopping by. Happy Crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment