Monday, September 25, 2017

LSHD Tear Bear Beach Scene Box Frame



Hello everyone! I hope that you are having a wonderful day. Today, I'm stopping in to share this 8x8 box frame that I created for a baby shower gift.

I used the following patterns from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.

The idea for this project came from the couple's registry where I saw they were doing a whale, nautical theme. And as you can see they are having a girl named Emerson.

I cut the following file pieces out using my Silhouette Cameo 3. I then assembled them out of cardstock. For my bear I cut out the file and made him out of mulberry paper.

I then made the background my coloring shells and stars with Nuvo glitter markers, I did the same to the letters. I added pearlies and sequins from my favorite Queen & Co.

I finished it off by adding sand and shells from our vacation in July to Virginia Beach.

This was so much fun! My creativity just flowed with love for this one.

Thanks for stopping over, have a happy Crafty Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment